Job Title: Growth Marketer
Expected Pay Range: $55,000 - $70,000 per year equivalent
Reports to: Marketing Director
Location: Remote within the Greater Detroit area
Classification: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
If you want to join an adventure with a lot of potential, this is the opportunity for you. Our Growth Marketer will be a key contributor to the fast-paced marketing team of a dynamic tech company serving the Automotive Supply Chain as it transitions to a low-carbon, electrified future. In this role, you would be focused on maximizing our MarTech stack to build pipeline and qualified opportunities for our international Sales team. Your ability to quickly master new tools (e.g. marketing automation, website engagement), to exhibit a ‘test and learn’ mentality, and to rapidly build and operate effective growth strategies is more important than the knowledge of the world of Automotive – we will help you with that.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact at a SaaS company that’s creating a new solution category for the automotive manufacturing space
- A vibrant, international company with mission-driven colleagues
- A challenging role with an ongoing learning opportunity guaranteed to boost your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the marketing director on the design, planning, and execution of multi-channel campaigns to generate sales pipeline
- Drive optimization in the campaigns you manage, across planning, execution, tracking, and reporting of the results and ongoing innovation
- Qualify & nurture leads at different stages of the pipeline before hand-off to Sales
- Leverage previous experiments and initiatives from other programs to derive new ideas and initiatives
- Setup and optimization of marketing emails, landing pages, and forms within marketing automation platforms
- Testing campaign elements (emails, landing pages, drip programs)
- Measure, report & optimize the performance of lead generation campaigns and lead A/B testing strategies to assess channels’ ROI
What you’ll bring
- You have a college degree in marketing or something similar and are likely a recent graduate
- You love working with marketing technology and have at least one year of hands-on experience
- You are working in the technology sector, ideally with a SaaS provider
- You are ready to take on more responsibility and grow your impact
- You are quick to grasp and are highly motivated to get involved and make progress
- You can organize yourself very well, find solutions, and always keep an eye on deadlines
- You have strong written and verbal customer communication skills
- You are a doer and team player with a hands-on attitude and a zest for action
- You are familiar with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce & Pardot
This is a fully remote position, based in the greater Detroit area.
No regular travel is required however occasional travel for team meetings will be necessary, potentially including overnight stays and international travel.
As well as a competitive salary, our employees receive the following benefits:
- Generous time off and company holidays
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and time for learning and personal development
- Health insurance
- Paid family benefits
For over 15 years, Actify has been helping manufacturers to visualize and interact with design, engineering, and manufacturing information. Now Actify is applying everything we have learned to equip automotive suppliers with enterprise-grade solutions to meet the challenges of program-based manufacturing. Once again, we’re forging partnerships with leaders and innovators in the supplier community to create a new class of software, Actify Automotive Program Management, that speeds operations, improves productivity, and supports continuous improvement.
Actify serves a global customers base, over 85% of whom are in the automotive supply chain. Actify is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with its R&D center in Edinburgh, Scotland, and sales and support locations in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Employees of Actify share these common values:
- Invested in Customer Success - We are dedicated first and foremost to our customers. We seek relationships based on long-term value, not transactions.
- Responsive - We listen, learn, and follow through to help our customers solve problems. We are always open to finding a better way.
- Collaborative - It’s central to how we do things; the more and better the dialogue and teamwork among ourselves and with our customers, the better the outcome. We want to build a customer community.
- Honest and Transparent - Our customers respect the fact that we speak plainly, directly, and truthfully.